When you purchase this course, you will also have access to the ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems course at no additional cost.
You are a stakeholder in you Quality Management System. This course is intended for:
- Internal Auditors
- QMS Project Manager
- This course covers all clauses of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard. The instructor compares the new 2015 to the old 2008 standard.
- Overview of the New Standard
- PDCA Cycle
- The Context of the Organization
- Organization Knowledge
- Leadership & Commitment
- Risk & Opportunities (Risk Based Thinking)
- Quality Objectives & Planning
- Monitoring & Measurement
- Operational Planning & Control
- Design & Development
- Internal Audit
- Management Review
- Continual Improvement
- Documented Information
This course is only available with a subscription plan.
Please click here to view a list of plans by category.
Or, click on the "Subscribe to this course" above.
If you are a subscriber, login to gain access (click "login" at the top of the page).
Be sure to use a coupon code from your certification body during check out.